04/04 – [TRANS] Netizens’ Reactions to SBS Drama ‘Three Days’ Episodes 9 & 10
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3
Reposted by Geministar06
Note: this post contains spoilers!
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, confides to Lee Jae Yong the reason behind the preparation of ‘Confidential Document 98′
StarN News via Naver
1. (+53, -3) Stop all the betrayal and help the President!!!! Han Tae Kyung is not even a Superman, this is so hard seriously ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. (+37, -1) So Yi Hyun, I beg you.. I hope you won’t turn traitor………………
3. (+33, -1) Why do I feel that So Yi Hyun doesn’t seem like the traitor..?
4. (+24, -1) Looking at what Lee Dong Hwi said to Han Tae Kyung, it seems like Lee Cha Young is a double agent. Lee Dong Hwi: “Is Lee Cha Young someone to be trusted?”, Han Tae Kyung: “Yes”; the answer is in this dialogue.
5. (+21, -1) Prosecutor ahjussi, please don’t die ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ You must live and show the truth ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ I’m so anxious, looks like ahjussi is going to die ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ
‘Three Days’ Jang Dong Jik, finally died in the hands of Choi Won Young
OSEN via Naver
1. (+446, -5) Exactly who’s on the President’s side in this drama… Everyone is a spy…
2. (+394, -5) Jang Hyun Sung is dead, Jang Dong Jik is also dead, all the good actors are dead…
3. (+371, -8) Even So Yi Hyun is a traitor? Next, Park Yoochun will betray too.
4. (+330, -7) Look at that, So Yi Hyun really did betray; those people who didn’t believe me last week, come at me ㅠㅠ
5. (+230, -13) There are only b*tches and b*st*rds in dramas these days~ㅋㅋ
6. (+105, -7) Seems like the witness died in vain ㅡㅡ There was a figure as important as the President at the press conference, why were they so negligent, I am at loss for words.
7. (+102, -3) It doesn’t annoy me that the witness dies. What annoys me is the fact that there’s not one bodyguard to try to protect the witness. Park Yoochun is the only one running here and there.
‘Three Days’ So Yi Hyun, Yoon Je Moon walked on tightrope… Will she betray Park Yoochun?
OSEN via Naver
1. (+1,497, -44) Yoon Bo Won and Saet Byul should just stay at home ㅋ (T/N: Han Saet-Byul is a character in the drama ‘God’s Gift’, a child who gets kidnapped and killed)
2. (+1,246, -34) Jang Hyun Sung and Jang Dong Jik who are good actors are all dead.. The President is surrounded by all spies.. Is the President an outcast..
3. (+748, – 39) Lee Cha Young was awesome at the endㅠㅠㅠ Today was super fun.
4. (+593, -35) I was totally immersedㅋㅋ
5. (+557, -40) Whoa.. *shudders* As time goes by there’s [more] thrill.
6. (+302, -10) There’s a big possibility that So Yi Hyun is a double agent… When the President asked bodyguard Han Tae Kyung if she was a person he could trust, seems like he was trying to pin the double agent.
7. (+220, -4) Seems like So Yi Hyun is a double spy~~!! I think in the end she’s on the President’s side~!!
‘Three Days’ So Yi Hyun was a spy who was helping the President ‘twist’
OSEN via Naver
1. (+3,139, -83) So Yi Hyun, Jang Hyun Sung, Jang Dong Jik, the good actors are all dead.. At this rate it’ll be ‘Aurora Days’..
2. (+1,838, -34) I apologise for swearing at you for being a traitor yesterdayㅠ
3. (+1,345, -67) Really the best…ㅠㅠ
4. (+1,159, -76) Who doesn’t know this? Stringer reporters?? This is a fact that everyone knows………. Did you watch the drama only once or twice? Don’t lag behind,,,
5. (+1,128, -88) Heol he’s supposed to be a bodyguard… but when the car came he looked blank; bodyguards are not ordinary citizens.
6. (+286, -17) I wish Ki Dong Chan could solve the case for the President (T/N: Ki Dong Chan is a character in the drama ‘God’s Gift’, an ex-police officer turned private investigator), and Han Tae Kyung could protect Saet Byul (T/N: Han Saet-Byul is a character in the drama ‘God’s Gift’, a child who gets kidnapped and killed)…. Also, Yoon Bo Won and Saet Byul should just stay at home…….. Watching her will give me cancer…. (T/N: internet expression implying that something is so far below one’s expectation that it infected them with ‘cancer’, metaphor of poor quality content).
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo joined hands with Choi Won Young again, ‘twist’
Newsen via Daum
1. (+201, -4) Seriously, I think it’s not that they join hands, [the President] is just putting up an act in attempt to prevent another massacre of civilians so he “joins hands” [with Choi Won Young].
2. (+138, -4) When he turned the car towards Jaesin Group direction I had reckoned he would take some action, this is like a bold out of the blue…. But, surely he’s just turning down the impeachment and will search for other plans, right? Jaesin Group Kim Do Jin will also take that into account and use a trick he has up his sleeve…. I’m looking forward to next week~
3. (+100, -7) Reporter-nim!! It’s ‘a great victory’ (daeseungri), not ‘daeseongri’.. (T/N: journalist made a typo)
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, last proposal to Choi Won Young “Instead of covering up the Yangjanri incident…”
SBS funE via Naver
1. (+265, -7) Why are there so many deaths; seems like in the end Park Yoochun and I will be the only ones left, sitting across each other.
2. (+204, -12) Looks like this episode could be some sort of turning point. Three Days is interesting.
3. (+187, -7) I think I understand the President’s heart in going to Kim Do Jin, I also understand Han Tae Kyung’s heart in trying to prevent that from happeningㅠㅠ
4. (+154, -14) It’s so exciting ㅋ Three Days ㅋㅋ
5. (+132, -16) Super fun~
6. (+78, -5) This time the content of Three Days is realistic.. The government can’t win against major conglomerate tsk tsk… How frustrated by the reality the author must’ve been that she came up with this idea….?